sábado, 10 de octubre de 2015

Religion


True education of a child begins at home, because what is learned at the core of this family will remain forever in the life of that child. Notably, one of teaching that almost never fails in the family is that of religion. In my home it has always practiced the Catholic religion. My parents taught me that I have a duty to God. They said that if I had time to go out, eat, watch TV, also had to take time to honor God. I always thought that religion is a way of separating nations and reach the war. I am a firm believer in God, but I do not believe in the concept of religions. All religions have their viewpoint and their God.



All nations of the world have different religions, coming to have different beliefs. Examples of these religions are: Catholic, Muslim, Protestant, Buddhist, Pentecostal, among others. It is very important to consider that all these religions have a purpose, which is to honor a god. Religion is where faith is manifested, we have a devotion to the things we consider sacred. Through faith I have that I can overcome suffering in order to achieve happiness. For many people religion is what sustains us in difficult times. However, for me the faith in God is essential when we face adversity in the passing of our lives.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario