miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2015

Marriage

Marriage is a very personal growth opportunity, where love is present. It is very difficult for me to talk about marriage; because I have never been married. I know that marriage is a very difficult decision, which must be absolutely certain that you will share your life with the person you love. I have understood that it is also a wonderful but very difficult process, because you have to get used to the customs of the other person. My thinking about marriage, I owe to my parents. In my parents I could see how their married life, their relationship as a couple, as they share and their thinking about love.



My parents have taught me that marriage are also high and low, all is not rosy. My three brothers and I are very proud of them, because they are the best example to follow in order to excel in the marriage process, as it should be. Remarkably, two of my brothers have their marriage like my parents, on track, with his family the pillar to maintain a real marriage. My parents say the key to continue to bring a successful marriage is communication, trust, unity, responsibility, tolerance, dedication, harmony, peace, but above all love.
My parents... thirty-eight years of marriage :D

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario