miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2015

Movies

Today we have different types of entertainment. However, for many years it has been the best entertainment of all ... movies. There are different classifications for the best entertainment. Among these ratings is the comedy, romance, mystery, adventure, suspense, fantasy, drama, fiction, among others. Remarkably, my favorites are the comedy, romance, fiction and adventure. Movies and imagination make the perfect combination. This combination helps us to transport us to another place or time.

For example, my favorite movies are the "Pirates of the Caribbean". These films can see the again and again and never get tired. I love them because they are my means of transportation for that time and I can also learn what life was like pirates and their mythologies. I can also get an idea of how it was more or less like foreigners seized the islands of the Caribbean. Through the movies we can learn a lot. Many have messages, others have we learned and we have other past history. I enjoy seeing my favorite movies and more if on a rainy day. :)  

Jack Sparrow ;)

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario